Thursday, October 5, 2017

Life Lately

Happy Thursday, friends! Here is a little bit of our life lately!
This past weekend was a rare one... my hubby was home all weekend! We celebrated by taking a little road trip down to Tuscaloosa to cheer on our favorite football team! Roll Tide, y'all!! 

As much as I drive, you would think I like to be the passenger sometimes.... but I think it just causes more anxiety because I am not in control of the vehicle. #ControlIssues #RoadTripAnxiety

It was a late kick-off so we got there early, had burgers downtown and walked the Quad. Then we waited in front of the stadium for the Walk of Champions. We were right up front and look who stopped right in front of us!!! Mr. Saban himself and Jalen!

ROLL TIDE!!!

After the Walk of Champions, we went back over to the Quad and waited for the Elephant Stomp pep-rally. That was the first time I attended that and it was so much fun! The Million Dollar band does not disappoint! (There's a little snippet of them playing over on my IG!)



This campus is so gorgeous!!!

We definitely enjoyed watching Alabama kick some booty Saturday night! 

RAMMER JAMMER!!


On the way home I started thinking about our picture from the game we attended a few years ago and pulled it up... Not much has changed! (Pose was not planned...)
Have I mentioned how much I love my hubby? A TON!! Speaking of my handsome hubby... how many of you take your husband's grocery shopping? Well, I am normally alone while grocery shopping and while I was putting the groceries away Sunday night I noticed things I didn't put in the buggy... such a random assortment.. gotta love him though! ha!

Can't forget the Gypsy cuddles on Sunday! She missed us while we were gone!

 

Also... How stinkin' cute is she? I yelled for her to come to bed last night and she came running in the bedroom with her unicorn. I just can't y'all. #isn'tshethecutestthingyou'veeverseen


I would love to hear some of your favorite little road trip ideas! Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

XOXO, T

2 comments:

  1. Lynchburg and Jack Daniels is a great day trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love Lynchburg! If you've never been to Miss Mary Bobo's you have to go there!!! It is so yummy!

      Delete