Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Favorites // 10.13.17

It's time for Friday Favorites again, y'all! Today is Friday the 13th! YIKES!!!
 I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to share some of my Friday Favorites!

First off, one of my not so favorites this week... our internet provider! I do live out in the country, but every time it rains our Wi-Fi goes nuts. That is so aggravating!! So, unfortunately, this week has been hit and miss with the blog. I am currently waiting on the repair man, so hopefully he will get us fixed up!
Ok, now on to my real favorites! 

First up is this awesome notepad from Jack & Ella Paper. Super cute designs and nice thick paper. This was my list for Monday and I almost got it all done... but one thing is for sure, I killed it. 💖

Most of you may be familiar with the Aviate brand... but this one is a super special edition. You know last week I talked about how you could add the Kruzn' for a Kure foundation to your Amazon account and your purchases help raise money for the charity. Well, the foundation got with Aviate and came out with these awesome hats and I am so excited that mine came in this week! I love to throw on a hat while running errands (and to cover up dirty hair once in a while!) and what could be better than helping this family raise a little awareness while running errands? You can get your special edition Kruzn' for a Kure hat HERE!


Who likes to organize?! I've always loved to organize but life got crazy there for a little while and I completely let the organized part of my life go. I'm finally getting back to it and organizing our house to be functional for us. 

If you don't follow The Home Edit on Instagram.. you should. They have such an awesome method and it is so appealing to the eyes while still being functional. I borrowed this little idea from them. You can find these document boxes here. They have tons of colors, so if you don't like solid white you are covered! Label them with a gold Sharpie... and you are GOLDEN!



That's about it for today! I am excited because tonight is Girl's Night and I get to meet up with my besties that I haven't seen in a while! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See you next week! 

XOXO,
T
**All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your handwriting is so pretty! Good notepads and organizational things are my favorite. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete