Thursday, October 19, 2017

Meet Gypsy

GYPSY PEARL



As many of you know, Gypsy is my little BFF, so without knowing Gypsy... you don't really know Tamra. I had wanted a puppy for a very long time. I pinned puppies on Pinterest, I looked up breeders up on Facebook and Google, etc., etc. I wanted a miniature Goldendoodle and Jonathan kind of wanted another Cocker Spaniel. Then one of my friends started posting pictures of her new Cockapoo on Instagram and I about LOST it! It was the perfect mix for us! I asked her questions, I researched my self and then I found "Peaches #5" who would be ready to leave her pack the next weekend. I contacted the breeder and just knew it was so meant to be!!! 



Gypsy Pearl was born on March 1, 2015, and was ready to come home in May. So the weekend after I finished up my Master's degree classes, my mother-in-law and I loaded up and drove 3 hours to meet the breeder with our new baby! I was in love from the second Gypsy Pearl was placed into my arms.



As soon as Gypsy arrived in Alabama, she started stealing hearts left and right. We had a wonderful first weekend of Gypsy meeting her new family, her new vet, napping, and playing. At her first vet visit, she was 8 weeks old and weighed a whopping 3.4 pounds.


Look at those curls! Ah. I wish she still had these little baby curls and ears.


Gypsy Pearl LOVES Toys and Treats. Like if you see Gypsy, she either has a toy in her mouth, beside her, under her if she is napping, or she is tossing it at you trying to get you to throw it so she can go catch it. Give her ALL. THE. TOYS.
Here are a few pictures to get to know her and to show you just how spoiled rotten she is.


 
 

Gypsy's First Halloween



First Birthday Party 2016










Second Birthday Party 2017


GP loves to ride the boat and jet ski!






So now you know my 12.5-pound sidekick! I hope you enjoyed getting to know my Gypsy Pearl girl. You will definitely be seeing her around and I may even have to go back and blog her birthday parties... because who doesn't love a great party?!


If you made it through all of the pictures and you want more... follow Gypsy on Instagram HERE.

XOXO, T




No comments:

Post a Comment