Monday, October 27, 2014

Running Recap

So many things have happened since I last took the time to write here.  Sorry for the delay, but hopefully I will have a little more time to post here and there. It’s been 17 months and I’ve ran 4 half marathons and a few 10K’s since then. I haven’t had any trouble so far with my legs… (Knock on Wood!). Since it would be extremely hard for me to sum up 17 months in a blog post, I am just going to share some pictures and let them do the talking this time.

Color Run - Orange Beach May 2013

Liz Hurley Ribbon Run 5K
October 2013

Glass Slipper Challenge - Disney World
Orlando, FL February 2014

Oak Barrel Half - Lynchburg, TN April 2014
PR 2:16:10
 
 
Cotton Row Run 10K  Huntsville, AL
May 2014
 
Dumbo Double Dare Challenge - Disneyland
Anaheim, CA
{Coast to Coast}


Florence UCP Half
October 25, 2014
PR 2:15:05
 
As you can tell, I love running and I LOVE my running crew. Hope this helps you see what I've been enjoying the past 17 months. More fun to come... Stay tuned! XOXO, realbamablonde

No comments:

Post a Comment